If you feel like you're not all there, it's because your are here.
iroofer on InstagramInstagram
THERE IS NO EMERGENCY TO STOP CLIMATE CHANGE! Please Think...By the way, it's not Man-Made either.



Tile Roof Repairs Profile | I Roof, I Roof, I Roof
Silence is the voice of complicity. = more Pangloss quotes
Mislead Me More, Please: Oh No! -

I am a Roofer

I started my roofing ministry in 1983 and became a Roofing Company owner in 1994. Roofing is an honest living, and finding roof leaks is rewarding. • I love to ride my unicycle. A unicycle is an excellent tool for enhancing your brain-body connection. You can improve your coordination by learning to ride a unicycle. Believe it or not, riding a unicycle will improve your state of mind… Learning to ride a unicycle and live.

The number

Overall visitors
AmazingCounters.com

Follow Follow Follow

About Me

My photo
Early one spring morning, while the lawn was still covered with dew, I awoke from a deep and restful slumber to start the day anew. Perched on the rooftop, fresh Owens Corning Shingles, ready to install, Very odd to me indeed, so layered, stacked tall. One by one out of their bundles, precisely they lay, Not one turn, not one tumble, almost like play. Non-stop they cover this place. On again, on again, vibrations of a fast pace. Hypnotic rhythms, a hypnotic rhymes per mile. Hunger and a grumble, with a smile, no time, An appetite can mumble to satisfy lunchtime. Oh my! A loud tummy in need, It’s break-time indeed for the roofing machine. Time to feed—then rise once more, With bread in hand, the roof to restore, A house now whole beneath the sun’s gleam, Built by sweat, shingles, and a well-fed dream.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Oh No! -


Satellite Evidence Affirms Solar Activity Drove ‘A Significant Percentage’ Of Recent Warming

n a new paper, two astrophysicists shred the IPCC-preferred and model-based PMOD solar data set and affirm the ACRIM, which is rooted in observation and shows an increase in total solar irradiance (TSI) during the 1980-2000 period. They suggest a “significant percentage” of recent climate change has been solar-driven.


Oh My God... The Left is Crazy!



Scafetta and Willson, 2019

I. The PMOD is based on proxy modeled predictions, “questionable” modifications, and degraded, “misinterpreted” and “erroneously corrected” results 

• “The PMOD rationale for using models to alter the Nimbus7/ERB data was to compensate for the sparsity of the ERBS/ERBE data and conform their gap results more closely to the proxy predictions of solar emission line models of TSI behavior.”
• “PMOD’s modifications of the published ACRIM and ERB TSI records are questionable because they are based on conforming satellite observational data to proxy model predictions.”
• “The PMOD trend during 1986 to 1996 is biased downward by scaling ERB results to the rapidly degrading ERBE results during the ACRIM-Gap using the questionable justification of agreement with some TSI proxy predictions first proposed by Lee IIIet al. (1995).”
• PMOD misinterpreted and erroneously corrected ERB results for an instrument power down event.”
• “PMOD used overlapping comparisons of ACRIM1 and ACRIM2 with ERBE observations and proxy models to construct their first composite. Other PMOD composites [1718] used different models of ERBE-ACRIM-Gap degradation. The result of these various modifications during the ACRIM-Gap was that PMOD introduced a downward trend in the Nimbus7/ERB TSI data that decreased results by 0.8 to 0.9 W/m2 (cf. [1820]).”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth will set you free.

The Truth Will Set You Free. Read it for yourself, here • 25 The Jews asked him, “Who did you say you are?” Jesus told them, “I am who I s...